LineAge II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM's?

+2
Boobies
kruimelz
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GM's? - Page 2 Empty Re: GM's?

Post  Boobies Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:42 am

kruimelz wrote:@ HandBanana intresting... pirat and what do you mean with "harassing "

I talked with Hand yesterday, he is one of those persons we can trust fully, he is aware of many things and he is with us in this cause.

And if he ever fails us we just Pk him till he dlvl's back to 1 Twisted Evil

Boobies

Back to top Go down

Post  HandBanana Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Harassing would constitute Jade being on one of her mortals, talking all kinds of mad shit to me. Then, when I defend myself with the uttermost vulgar filth that HandBanana is well known for, Dinin magically appears, talks worse mad shit, and petitions Adam to ban me.

And you all thought Dinin had technical problems when she was gone. ROFL No, she got pwned by Adam for fucking with me, as she SHOULD have been for fucking with anyone else.

You guys have no idea how deep this shit runs, except for Gray. It's unreal to me. Lineage 2 is just a stupid video game, that everyone should be allowed to play on without having people's shit disappearing, noobs being ran off, and pumping out uberplussed gear for L2D Staff's mortals, as atleast 1 member of the GM staff does. Some of you guys may agree/disagree to what's really going on, and that's awesome. We're all entitled to our opinion. But every single one of you know for a fact some shady shit goes on.

Did anyone see that new influx of players come in today? Hopefully we can keep them. I was convinced today that there's still hope for this server by someone who's been here ALOT longer, has alot more hope, and has invested more time and hard work on here than I ever have.

I've got alot of respect for you guys. I hope I'm worth that respect at some point in the future. xD

HandBanana

Back to top Go down

Post  kruimelz Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:08 am

Well i seriously considerd leaveing the server and play some where else,
the only reason i did not is because of you guys.

So i think that does mean something HandBanana Wink

I will be back soon,

kruimelz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum